Elektromontage designs and manufactures complex products where requirements are high. To show our customers that we can deliver to their expectations, our certificates and classification know-how are an important part of our business. We also work with several classification societies to verify that we meet all requirements for marine applications.
Among the licenses and certificates that Elektromontage holds, ISO 9001:2015, which we have had since 2010, is one of the most important. The certificate issuer is DNV. It shows that we have a certified management system where we take quality and customer satisfaction very seriously. The one who holds the thread when it comes to maintaining the certification is our quality manager Mikael Blomqvist.
– ISO certification governs our way of working. We control our processes and clearly know who is doing what. Without that basis, it would have been almost impossible to fulfil the requirements for the other certificates.
Shows that we care about the environment
Since 2017, we have also been awarded ISO 14001:2015 certification, which shows that we are actively working to reduce the environmental impact of our processes, products and services.
– The environment has become an increasingly important issue, which is why this certification is also important to us.
Mikael tells us that our certificates are important for us to be a broad supplier to our customers in several different markets.
– We also work to meet the new future standard for the UK, UKCA.
Certificates in both Europe and North America
With Elektromontage operating in several areas in a global market, we need several different certifications. Among other things, we have three certificates of compliance that are required in the North American market.
– We also have a franchise certificate that shows that we fulfil all the requirements to be a partner of Siemens and are allowed to sell, design and manufacture their Sivacon S8 switchgear.
Cooperation with several classification societies
When it comes to our marine applications, we work with most major classification societies.
– When we produce equipment for marine applications, they should be inspected and tested by a classification society at one of our factories. The product will then receive a certificate to show that it meets all requirements.